From idea to business case.
The bbv innovation workshop series offers you an ideal format for identifying and developing business ideas faster in relation to different technological and methodological trend topics. Each workshop consists of three modules in which we support you in a structured way from idea through to business case.
You will find and expand upon business ideas in the area of the Internet of Things together with our experts. We guide you from idea to business case over the course of three modules based on the latest findings and best practices. Each module is tailored individually to your company and can be booked separately.
The three-part workshop with our experts is specifically designed for managers who want to develop digitalisation projects in the area of Industrie 4.0 or determine whether a business idea has potential. Using the latest findings, we guide you from idea to business case. The modules are tailored individually to your company and can be booked separately.
Consisting of three modules, the workshop helps you to strengthen your innovative drive. The first module provides you with an overview of the concepts of lean and agile as well as the underlying philosophies and frameworks, while we develop ideas and potential jointly with you in the second module. The third module is devoted to specific business cases. All modules can be booked separately.
Our three-part workshop helps you to assess the potential and risks in the areas of DevOps and Application Lifecycle Management faster and more effectively. Backed by our process, methodology, technology and business expertise, we support your company individually so that you can explore your ideas directly within the workshops, all of which incidentally can also be booked separately.
During this workshop, you will find and substantiate business ideas on the topic of blockchain together with our experts over three separately bookable modules. We guide you from idea to business case based on the latest findings and best practices. Each module is tailored individually to your company and can be booked separately.
Our three-part workshop will help you to assess the potentials and risks in the field of data science faster and better. We support you individually with our process, method, technology and business expertise. Together we develop the most promising ideas into a resilient business case, so that they can be directly implemented.
In our Eco Systems Innovation Workshop we invite you to find and concretize business ideas around the topic of ecosystems together with our experts in three separately bookable modules. We will provide you individual support, providing you an overview of the possibilities for developing new products or services or optimizing production and decision-making processes, and will accompany you all the way to the business case.
Your added benefits
- You will enhance your innovative strength. Within a short space of time, you will be able to transform promising ideas into specific business cases. This shortens your time-to-market for new products and services.
- You will be able to assess the potential and risk of your IoT business ideas faster and better. Thanks to our technology and business expertise, we can help you to reflect on your ideas directly in the workshop.
- You get everything you need under one roof and can use our experience as a springboard – from brainstorming to implementation.
The workshop structure
- «Overview»: In this module, you get a good overview of the technology or concept and find out how it can be used successfully.
- «Exploration»: During the second module, we elaborate promising ideas together, identify potential for your company and create a priority list of ideas.
- «Consolidation»: Together we will flesh out the best ideas and develop business cases – as a basis for profitable use in your company.
The possible combinations
- Book the «Overview» module for «Blockchain», «Internet of Things» and «Industry 4.0» and get to know these new technologies better (orange).
- Book the «Overview» and «Exploration» modules for «Industry 4.0» and the «Exploration» module for «IoT» – since you may already have a good overview here. You can then consolidate the best ideas in a finalised business case as part of a combined «Consolidation» module (blue).
Because we have already helped more than 500 companies to realise their visions and projects. We develop individual software solutions and support customers with sound advice, top-class software engineering and many years of experience in the sector on the path towards a successful solution.