- You will be implementing sophisticated and innovative solutions using an agile approach
- As a Java software engineer you will develop tailor made software for our customers
- You will be working in exciting cloud projects
- Apart from working in customer projects you will be actively supporting our internal Java community
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the agile software development using Java technologies (i.e., Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Maven, Gradle)
- Participation in Cloud-Projects (Azure, AWS or VM Server)
- Experience with Frontend technologies like Angular or React
- Your toolkit includes: Scrum, Clean Code, TDD, SOLID-Principal, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, WildFly, Databases, Swagger/OpenAPI
- Academic background in computer science or a relevant field
- Proficient in English, German will be considered a plus
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus)
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in an international Network.
The position is not the best fit for you? Check out our other open positions.Vacancies
Not found a suitable position with us? Become part of our network.Spontaneous Applications
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practiced agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchy
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside bbv
- Participation/speaker at trade shows and conferences
- Experimentation: Time to develop innovative ideas
- Open error culture
- Company-wide & individual further training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active participation in self-organized bbv communities
- Joint technology and trend scouting, CTO board