- You will be working as a Product Owner Coach or Co - Product Owner in scrum teams.
- You will be working closely to the development team so that you can define, analyze, and prioritize the user stories for each iteration.
- You will manage, create and maintain the backlog of the product and you will also be responsible for the whole planning process.
- You will have to use Agile/ Scrum methodologies as much as possible and agile best practices.
- Apart from working in customer projects you will be actively supporting our internal agile community.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product owner in small- or large-scale projects in the IT sector.
- Strong communication skills, able to participate actively in bids, to communicate effectively with cross functional teams and the customer as well.
- Excellent knowledge of agile processes and principles.
- Satisfying understanding of Technologies and programming languages.
- Very good Problem Solving skills.
- Academic background in computer science or a relevant field.
- Proficient in English, German will be considered a plus
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus)
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Participation in exciting projects.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in an international Network.
The position is not the best fit for you? Check out our other open positions.Vacancies
Not found a suitable position with us? Become part of our network.Spontaneous Applications
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practiced agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchy
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside bbv
- Participation/speaker at trade shows and conferences
- Experimentation: Time to develop innovative ideas
- Open error culture
- Company-wide & individual further training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active participation in self-organized bbv communities
- Joint technology and trend scouting, CTO board