- You will be responsible for the conception of cloud software architectures.
- You will design and implement innovative solutions.
- You will make decisions regarding system architecture.
- You will advise our customers on the use of cloud technologies.
- You will deal with future groundbreaking, strategically relevant technologies.
- You will work and implement in interdisciplinary teams.
- You will take over the technical leadership within a project team as well as tasks in requirements engineering.
- University education in the field of computer science or electrical engineering (FH/Uni/ETH).
- Practical experience in the design of distributed systems.
- Experience with automation tools in the area of infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD (IaC: Ansible or terraform, CI: Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins).
- Experience with network topologies and firewalls.
- Experience with costing a cloud infrastructure.
- Experience on working with orchestrator engines (eg Kubernetes).
- Experience on tracing logs on a log aggregation system (cloudwatch, insights, etc).
- Ability to monitor and act proactively by monitoring on APM systems like Elastic APM, New Relic etc.
- Proficient in English language, German is considered as a plus.
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus)
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in an international Network.
The position is not the best fit for you? Check out our other open positions.Vacancies
Not found a suitable position with us? Become part of our network.Spontaneous Applications
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practiced agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchy
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside bbv
- Participation/speaker at trade shows and conferences
- Experimentation: Time to develop innovative ideas
- Open error culture
- Company-wide & individual further training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active participation in self-organized bbv communities
- Joint technology and trend scouting, CTO board