- You will be implementing sophisticated and innovative solutions using an agile approach.
- As an iOs or Android software engineer you will develop tailor made software for our customers.
- You will perform code reviews to ensure code quality.
- You will support feature implementation from conception to implementation.
- University degree in the field of computer science or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering and Mobile App development.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Able to work in teams effectively.
- Proficient in English language, German will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with (Swift, Objective-C), JSON, REST and Swagger.
- Experience in UI test automation using XCTest framework.
- Knowledge of current trends, architecture and tools from the iOS community.
- Experience with Kotlin, Coroutines, Flows, Compose, Hilt, Retrofit, Room, MVVM, JSON, REST and Swagger.
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus).
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in a multinational network.
The position is not the best fit for you? Check out our other open positions.Vacancies
Not found a suitable position with us? Become part of our network.Spontaneous Applications
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practiced agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchy
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside bbv
- Participation/speaker at trade shows and conferences
- Experimentation: Time to develop innovative ideas
- Open error culture
- Company-wide & individual further training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active participation in self-organized bbv communities
- Joint technology and trend scouting, CTO board