- You will be implementing sophisticated and innovative solutions using an agile approach.
- Design and develop new platform features and UI applications.
- Contribute to iteratively developing fully functional prototypes based on stakeholder feedback.
- Participate in usability testing and design reviews.
- Minimum 2 years of experience using React (mainly) and/or Angular.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Strong understanding of state management architecture like Redux.g
- Familiarity with Responsive Design, SPAs, PWAs, CSS pre-processors, Bootstrap.
- Salary based on each candidate skills and on previous work experience.
- Private Health insurance.
- Paid employee education.
- Hybrid working model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Referral Policy program (compensated with bonus).
- Open company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Creativity, innovation, and self-responsibility in an international Network.
The position is not the best fit for you? Check out our other open positions.Vacancies
Not found a suitable position with us? Become part of our network.Spontaneous Applications
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practiced agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchy
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside bbv
- Participation/speaker at trade shows and conferences
- Experimentation: Time to develop innovative ideas
- Open error culture
- Company-wide & individual further training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active participation in self-organized bbv communities
- Joint technology and trend scouting, CTO board