Protect your digital assets
As experts in custom software development, we take the security of your digital assets and those of your customers and business partners very seriously. Our services, from Threat Modelling to Application Security Reviews, are designed to ensure your business continuity. Following the principle of Security by Design, we build security measures into the development process rather than adding them later.
- All-round protection: We help you identify the vulnerabilities of your digital products and services and minimise their attack surface.
- Cost-effectiveness: Vulnerabilities identified early can be addressed cost-effectively, while later interventions are expensive.
- Legal certainty: Minimise legal risks by complying with relevant privacy and security standards and establishing security policies.
- Business continuity: Prepare for emergencies and ensure business continuity.
- Competitive advantage: Strengthen the trust of your customers and business partners through the secure and stable operation of your digital infrastructure.
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle: We extend your software development lifecycle to become ISO 62443 compliant.
- Threat Modelling: We identify potential vulnerabilities and develop tailored security strategies.
- Software Composition Analysis: We check your software components for vulnerabilities and implement automated testing.
- Application Security Review: We review and improve the security of your software applications.
Are you looking to protect your digital assets and safeguard business continuity?
Book a free consultation now!
FAQ on Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity protects against digital risks and ensures business continuity. A high level of security also provides a competitive advantage and helps meet regulatory requirements.
Security by Design is a development approach that builds security measures into software and systems from the outset to minimise risk.
You can find a list of our services here.
All services are designed to maximise the security of your digital infrastructure and ensure business continuity. Following the principle of Security by Design, we build security into the development process rather than adding it later.
Threat Modelling increases the security of your systems by identifying potential risks and developing preventive measures.
This might also interest you
Secure software architecture
When the meeting room becomes a security risk
bbv security expert Markus Burri explains how to find as many security vulnerabilities as possible in a company’s IT system. Better still though would be to implement IT security during the development phase.View blog post
Why artificial intelligence is trending
“The real AI hype is yet to come”
ChatGPT has turned our relationship with artificial intelligence (AI) upside down. AI, a saviour? Also, but not only, says bbv expert Michael Maurer. In this interview, he explains how SMEs can successfully implement AI projects and what AI means for software development.View blog post
Exploiting opportunities for growth with the cloud
Following migration to the cloud, the curaBILL solution from Swisscom Health is fit for the future. bbv ensured a smooth transition to the cloud, using the latest technologies, high security and scalability to deliver faster innovations.View customer story
Of data, use cases and the acceptance of AI
Data, data, data! The secret to successful use of AI in your SME
The abilities of AI tools like ChatGPT or Dall-E never cease to amaze. But how can artificial intelligence be used profitably in your company? bbv expert Michael Maurer outlines the most important success factors – suitable data, a dash of courage and the willingness to experiment with creative ideas.View blog post