Working at bbv Software Services AG means ambitious projects, teamwork with outstanding colleagues and countless opportunities to develop and shape your future.
bbv Software Services is a Swiss software engineering and consulting company with 300 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Vietnam. We love challenges and are committed to realising our customers’ visions with dedication and team spirit. Working for bbv means being innovative and striving for quality and excellence. As an employer, we encourage and support our employees individually and offer a wide range of training and development opportunities.
Our experts in dialogue
What do you like about bbv?
One question, many different answers. We asked some of our experts what they like about bbv, because they know best. Take a look – it will give you a first impression of us. Words are good, but videos are even better! In Swiss German only.
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practised agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchies
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside of bbv
- Participation in/speaker at trade fairs and conferences
- Experimentation: Time for developing innovative ideas
- Open culture of errors
- Company-wide & individual training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active contribution to self-organised bbv communities
- Joint technology scouting and trendscouting, CTO board
Making Visions Work
Get to know us at bbv Software Services
Looking for a new challenge? Working at bbv Software Services AG means ambitious projects, teamwork with first-class colleagues and countless opportunities to develop and shape your career.
For English, switch on the subtitles.
Training and development at bbv
bbv Gathering 2023
The Gathering is one of the absolute highlights of the bbv year. For a few days, the entire bbv team retreats from everyday (working) life and exchanges ideas to explore and discuss new topics. This year’s Gathering took place in Davos under the motto “From Envision to Create”.